Saturday 12 May 2007

Could it get any worse??

After losing nearly every big pot in row...I decided its time to take a fking break from my rigged account and played on a different account.

The account has a tight solid image...and so i shouldnt get called by any donkey donk donks like they do on my normal account. Anyway, i play for 5 hours straight multitabling 5-10 and it has been the sickest piece of shit ever. Lost about $25,000 worth of pots in which i was a big favourite or flopped the nuts.

My final hand of the night at 4.30am involved me raising from the SB with AA to $40, (i have a $4,000 stack and the BB has a $2700 stack) he min raises...i then reraise to $210. BB donk pineapple insta calls. Flop J-6-2 ($400) donkey donk deems it appropriate to bet all in..a nice proportionally sized bet of $2550....into a $400 pot. ..Naturally, being a donkey donk i decided to call with my AA for a nice $5,500 pot. Of course he had the stone cold nuts...QJo...i run so fking well. Innevitably, the turn was a Q.

Thank you...thakn you you fking retard.

No comments: